So, it finally happened. I ran out of shit to write about. This is not a joke. But like I said a few posts ago, January/February are a slow time of the year for new releases, etc. I have a couple things in the works, but I am waiting on interview responses or some supplements to said interviews so I can post them. But yea, I kinda ran out of records to review and other stuff. So, what does that mean for you. Well, it means we go back to irregularly scheduled uploads unless the following happens:
1. Record labels start sending me the crappy bands I don’t like to review.
2. More shows start happening in Albuquerque.
3. Readers start sending me iTunes cards or links to albums they stole.
4. I get motivated to review shit that other sites review and be like the heard.
5. Labels start releasing more music.
6. I get off my ass and do more interviews.
So yea, there we are with the whole blog thing. Um I will have another podcast up this week. Hopefully we get back on track soon. I am kinda bummed out about this. People were actually reading. I was beginning to almost feel legit. Recommend me some shit in the comments section. I only know about what I know about. Get Awesome, Live Trying. KYS over and out.